Traveling supplies– I’m using an assortment of...

/
0 Comments
















Traveling supplies– I’m using an assortment of pencils, ballpoint pen, and I have a kit I put together for using watercolors on a plane.

Brushes are waterbrushes that I filled before travel (they got through security fine). I got a small plastic dish with 2 compartments– one is for a damp sponge to wipe my brush on, and the other has paper towels. Container was $4.99 but worth it to have it be leakproof.

The watercolors are Daler Rowney Aquafine travel set. It was originally $29 at Michaels but wait till you get a sweet coupon in the app. I added a flesh base watercolor paint to a cup inside. I believe it’s Antimony yellow(???) and I can darken it as needed. It had to dry before I travel since it’s a tube paint.

I have smaller sketchbooks for on the plane, and I pack a larger mix Media book in my luggage. Pack paints in ziploc bag to be safe and carry extra paper towels to dab up water/paint if you have to pick up in a hurry :)


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2nZRwKK
/a>


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.