aronjshay: Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! I wanted...

/
0 Comments


aronjshay:

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! I wanted to update you concerning my Patreon page!

AronDraws on Patreon

First off, I have added an additional reward for ALL Patrons of my page: Downloadable Procreate Brushes that I create! That’s right! By being one of my Patrons, I’ll give you access to the custom Procreate App brushes that I make and use.

First up is the custom Leaf brush I used to make this piece! That one is available to all patrons RIGHT NOW! More coming soon!

I’m also still doing sketch requests for all my Patrons so you’ll get that too! I have a number of patrons who have pledged but are not responding to the Sketch Request post, so if you are already a paid Patron, please go to the request post and let me know what you want me to draw for you.

Do you want to join? There’s still time to get in on November! You can still head on over to my Patreon page and support me. Even a pledge as little as $1 means a lot, and you’ll get access to custom Procreate brushes I have made as well as sketch requests and more! Higher tiers come with even more! Please check it out if you can :)


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dIL83T
/a>


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.