Omigosh! I can finally share this news! Today @cartoonnetwork...

/
0 Comments


Omigosh! I can finally share this news! Today @cartoonnetwork announced that Mighty Magiswords is coming to television as a full animated series! So very exciting! I’m so very happy that my best friend @tvskyle will have his own series on Cartoon Network!

I’m also very excited to share with you that this was one of the reasons I’ve been so very busy lately! I am the title-card artist for the show! :D

I cannot wait for you to see some of the many title cards I’ve been painting for this show which comes out this fall!

To celebrate, here’s a sketch of my Magiselfie! Not yet pictured is my Magisword of choice lol :P I’ll draw that soon!

A huge congrats to Kyle and the whole crew!


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1PZCUqs
/a>


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.